14 June 2008

Back to You

You're a heaven sent
Because we are meant
But since your back home
Now I'm all alone
Memories of you is all I have
Together with your letter of love
Which you gave me that day
Before you went away
This will be a letter
I will forget never
I'll keep it deep within my heart
And no one can take it afar
Sands of time had passed
And the days gone so fast
Loneliness enveloped me
I'm haunted by your memory
I still cant get through
All I wanted nothing but you
In my heart the love grew
I love you so deep and true
My heart said you're the one
But why is it you're gone
You found me by fate
But now its too late
I never thought your smile
Cares and stays for a while
Your embraces so warm
Keep me away from harm
Fate let me sees it
But ne'er did I even a bit
For I was looking for a light
Didn't even noticed you're at my sight
Your love was true everyday
In a small and simple ways
Alone, you loved me deeply
Your heart spoke to me silently
Never thought you're strong
To keep your love for so long
Many times we're together
Always there as a brother
My one and only friend
Whom I always depend
You're there to cheer
Whenever I'm in tear
Why I never saw you
From your heart's point of view
Never did I heard your song
Your heart beat on and on
I was blinded by a friend
Which I saw you extend
I'd never been that deep
To see what your heart kept
My days now are blue
I'm looking for you
Deep within I feel so cold
Longing for your arms to hold
Your with me no more
Don't know what my life is for
Somehow, someday I'll get through
Because I'll find my way back to you.

No comments: