23 June 2008

Don't Run, Don't Hide, Don't Die

Its Monday morning I am a bit slow, not focused, sad( i don't know), sloppy maybe. I don't know why! I know I have lots of things to do at work and I should start organising everything. I am not feeling lazy today. Its just that my mind is blank today. Maybe it was taken away by the Typhoon Frank..*haha*My sister's trip to Bora was canceled and she was stuck in Manila now with my best friend Isabel. Later Tita Jeannette will pick her up to stay in Pampanga for a while.

I am really thankful that the typhoon didn't hit Albay that much and on the other side I am deeply sad in places devastated by Frank.  I know how hard for those people who lost not just their houses but the lives of their loved ones. I can still remember when Typhoon Milenyo and Reming hit our province. It was a total wrecked. I've seen it  the day after the typhoon because I came with my Dad to Legazpi to checked his office. I saw people crying in pain, emotionally and physically. They were on the side of the roads with nothing left but suffering and pain. It made me cry inside the car while passing  those horrible scenarios. 

I think Albay had enough thats why Frank didn't bother to hit us hard although there were damages done.*biggrin* Well that is life, like a storm, very unpredictable. Today, its going westward but in a couple of hours, its going eastward or maybe the north. Lesson learned?, always be ready because you never know how things can be really tough and messy. And if  the going gets tough, don't run, don't hide, don't die! Instead, face and conquer it. Sometimes, we can be tough by simply embracing acceptance and letting go. Learn how to accept things by the lessons you learned from it.Through it, you can move on and have a peace of mind.

No comments: